Workplace Safety Training
Safety Training doesn’t have to be boring! ASC develops training content to include case studies, quizzes, and rapid-fire questions to engage participants. Competition is tight between students/companies where winning teams compete for ‘safety bucks’ and bragging rights for years to come!
ASC’s Construction & General Industry 10 Hour course provides an overview of OSHA’s Standards for entry level employees & refresher training for seasoned workers.
ASC’s Construction & General Industry 30-Hour course is an-depth training for supervisors and upper-level employees that covers the requirements of OSHA’s Standards.
Other Workplace Safety Training Courses
*NEW* Forklift Operator Training – minimum 3 students
ASC will provide tailored training, dedicated to your Organization’s operations & applicable material, straight to your jobsite or workplace! Our Certified Safety Professionals travel to businesses throughout Vermont to provide employee training that is convenient and cost-effective.
On-Site Safety Training Topics:
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety
- Eyes, Hands, Head, Hearing, Respiratory PPE
- Fall Protection
- Working at Heights
- Fire Protection & Extinguishers
- Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
- Hazardous Chemicals Handling & Storage
- Hazardous Waste Operator 8-Hour Refresher (HAZWOER)
- Heavy Equipment & Utility Vehicles
- Hot Work & Welding
- Housekeeping & General Jobsite Safety Awareness
- Ladder Safety & Inspections
- Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO)
- Machine Guarding
- Power Tools & Flexible Cord Safety
- Scaffolding & Aerial Lifts
- Temperature-extreme cold & heat stress
- Trench, Excavation & Shoring
- Post-Incident Root Cause Analysis
ASC has a proven track record of engaging workplace safety training classes!
Check out our 5-Star Google Review Rating!
OSHA DOL Cards & Certifications
Wallet Cards (Department of Labor cards) your card will be mailed to you after completing the Outreach Training course. Since 2016, these cards are made of durable plastic, so you can carry it with you to show employers or inspectors.
Certificates are issued immediately and act as proof that you completed the course before your wallet card arrives.