Workplace Safety Training
Customize your training! Pick 1 topic or 10 & ASC will provide tailored training, dedicated to your Organization’s operations & applicable material.
10 & 30- Hour General Industry Courses
- 10-hour = an overview of OSHA’s Standards for General Industry
- 30-hour = an in-depth class to learn & understand the requirements of OSHA’s Standards in General Industry
Students will receive OSHA Cards upon successful completion of the course(s).
HAZWOPER – Hazardous Waste Operator 8-hour Refresher Course
For those involved in the use, handling or storage of hazardous materials. Hazardous Waste Operator initial 40-hour* HAZWOPER course must be completed prior to attending a refresher course.
(*ASC does not currently offer the 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Operator course)
Training Solutions for Human Resource Professionals
Safety: Office Safety
Do safety inspections belong in an Office setting?
Absolutely! ASC’s office safety training includes a monthly safety tour checklist that focused on the following:
- Dangers of trips and falls
- Cautions required in lifting equipment or heavy boxes
- Importance of getting help with heavy moving tasks
- Dangers in overloading filing cabinets, which could fall forward
- Dangers of falling objects
- Dangers of paper and knife cuts
Additional special training is offered for employees who regularly handle chemicals in the photocopying process.
Violence in the Workplace
Employee Policy & Orientation
Safety Program Planning
Employee Health & Wellness
Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
Eyes, Hands, Head, Hearing, Respiratory PPE
Working at Heights
Fire Protection & Extinguishers
Hazard Communication (HAZCOM)
Hazardous Chemicals Handling & Storage
Hazardous Waste Operator 8-Hour Refresher
Heavy Equipment & Utility Vehicles
Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO) and Machine Guarding
Scaffolding and Lifts
Temperature-extreme cold & heat stress
Trench, Excavation & Shoring
Root Cause Analysis
Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
Ready to shed the Risk & Eliminate #bottomlineinjuries?